Wednesday 14 July 2010


Review Time, is now time.

So today I went see Eclipse and before you groan and press the 'x' button, ahaa which is probably something I would do.

Anyway so I had my doubts about this movie since I have read all the books and I'm just finishing Breaking Dawn, and i'm not anti Twilight or a rabid Twilight fangirl I guess you could say I'm neutral I mean there is parts of the series I like and then parts I totally detest.

So overall the film was pretty good, I think it stuck quite well to the book(?) Seeing it with friends makes the whole experience better, Because I could be 'squeeing' about how nice Riley looked and laughing at the funny comments my other friend made (she hates Twilight)

Cinema prizes today though, £2.50 for a small tango, I should of just bought a can from the shop down the road.





0 comments:

Post a Comment